Guess who got her yellow belt………. Meeeeeeee! Did you know that there are 15 different Katas (a Kata is a pattern of punches, kicks and blocks). Thank you for everyone’s encouragement 🙂
I have now a list of were are good places to get nice things to eat in different places in the world. (that was a confusing sentence!)
- France = Anywhere in France serves lovely pastry and tea, Oh lala
- Canada = If you go to Canada look up the Med grill or Mary’s Blue Moon cafe. Once I had a portion of calamari as big as my head there!
- Las Vegas = It is like France but instead of stripy French men and pastry; they have gamblers and panckakes. Chocoholics go straight to the Belagio chocolate shop!!
- England = If you like the best things in life in the ways of sweet things go to Fortnum and Masons, but beware, because it is like a pound per chocolate.
- Seattle = For a delicious snackarel got to Starbucks and get a toasted panini
So if you have been somewhere that is truly delicious please post it in at:
Number 16, Felt Tip Owl , The Comment Box !
Cheerio for now, Owl xxx